From Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage, Alaska
- Go east on W. International Airport Road.
- Take the north Minnesota Drive exit.
- Continue on Minnesota Drive until you come to 6th Avenue.
- Turn right on to 6th Avenue.
- Stay on 6th Avenue and it will merge with 5th Avenue and eventually it will become Glenn Highway (Interstate A1 North).
- Stay on Glenn Highway for about 35 miles.
- Turn right onto south Glenn Highway towards Palmer (overpass/interchange).
- You will pass the Alaska State Fairgrounds; a green Job Corps center sign will be on the right.
- Turn right on to the Inner Springer Loop (across from the Noisy Goose Cafe). Go 1.2 miles.
- Turn left on to Cope Industrial Way.
- Turn left on E. Lynn Martin Drive which leads into our campus.
Return to top of page
Page last updated:
Wednesday, January 21, 2009